Thursday, April 30, 2009

Pedicure Parlor

Sarah & Breanna have been wanting to paint their fingernails and toenails for a few days now. Last night I told them if they went straight to sleep last night that I'd give them a pedicure today. Just as promised! I got out my old foot spa, which, sad to say, has only been used a few times. However, after today, I really use this as a motivation tool with the girls. It comes with bubbles, vibration, and heat.
I told them after they let their feet soak for a while, that I would wash and massage their feet.

Sarah said, "Oh, Mom! This is sooo much fun! I love all the bubbles!"She also loved the massage.
Here's us cute girls! A friend challenged her fellow bloggers to post a picture with their kids -- not necessarily looking their best. I guess the heat is melting my makeup.

After the "spa" treatment, we moved on to the "pedicure parlor."
(Those are exclamation points -- Sarah's like her mom,
she loves to use them whenever she can.)
Sarah got an old diaper box, we covered it with a towel, and the sign speaks for itself.

The end results -- above is Sarah, below is Breanna.

After the pedicure/manicure -- they decided to sit back and relax.
Sarah said, "Mom, could you please get us a snack while we relax?"
Ahh, the life!!!!
This was really a lot of fun!

5 comments:

Breanne said...

Ha! Love it! You're cute to do that with your girls! ...!!!!!....!!!!!

:)

The Higham Family said...

I cant wait till Emily is old enough to enjoy that! I tried painting her nails a couple weeks ago, but she just kept pulling her hand away- but Jeffrey let me paint his toes! He thought it was fun :)

Christy said...

Cute! I hope I have little girls some day. I'm glad you've been posting more often. Your blogs are fun!

paula said...

How much fun is that?!!! They are such cute girls, and you are a terrific mom at the pedicure parlor.

Larry and Karri said...

How cute - what a great idea! I think you're such a fun mom to do something like that for your girls. I'm sure it will be one of their favorite things to reminisce about. :)