Yep, a
new addiction. At Christmastime, my sister-in-law made some cute snow hats for her kids. I thought it was a fun idea since we wanted to take the kids up to the snow this winter.
The kids and I headed to JoAnn's to pick out the yarn. Sarah chose a soft purple yarn and Breanna chose a multi-colored yarn.
Here are the results: 
Aren't they just cute! In a couple of hours, maybe more due to the number of distractions, I got these cute hats ready in time for their trip to Holbrook.
Breanna fell asleep in the car with her hat and headphones on. Sooooo cute!
5 comments:
I love the hats! The girls look so cute wearing them.
I made those once with my grandma for the humanitarian center - they were so fun and she made a bunch for the girls, adorable. I'd love to do it again someday, relearn it.
Love the hats! How fun to have them pic out their own yarn too!
Did you make those on one of those rings? I have wanted to try that hobby.
The hats look like so much fun! How did you make them?
Post a Comment