I was driving home from the store and I looked in the rearview mirror to see all my kids safely buckeled in their car seats and thought of my sister when she came down for Hunter's blessing. She got in the car, looked back at all the kids, and said, "It looks like a day care in here with all the car seats." It made me laugh thinking about it, so I turned my head to look back again. There's Rebecca eating a raisin. Two thoughts entered my mind:
1) Oh, how I love my little day care;
and 2) I really need to vacuum the car and the car seats.
4 comments:
I can't tell you how many times I've had those same thoughts myself! LOL! Hope all is well!
I love your posts Erin. And you have a very cute little day care. :)
I bet it feels like a circus sometimes but then again that's just me and I tell John all the time how I feel like we are a circus. When I say circus I mean it must be crazy sometimes. I agree with Breanne you have a cute daycare.
hello... just wanted to let you know that I have joined the blogging world at www.krisandrobertmarnold.blogspot.com
still trying to figure it out so sit tight one day I will get it.
as grandma would say "audios"
kristen
Post a Comment