Thursday, March 19, 2009

I just LOVE it!

There's nothing like the feeling when you vision something in your mind and it comes together. I've been working on decorating the house -- you know, make it more like a home. Here's part of this week's project. Soooo cute!!! (Thanks, Susan for all your help! It makes me so happy walk out of my room and see it!)
In more cute news -- I love it when Breanna and Rebecca can enjoy one another!




You can just see the begging in his eyes. "Please, please get her off of me!"

This is -- I'm so stinkin' cute! He's crawling, BTW! Yep, it looks like a worm crawl, but he gets around. Don't you just love this facial expression!!!!




5 comments:

Karen said...

Your wall is fabulous! Way to go! It's really a beautiful addition to your home.

Your kids are so cute. I sure see you and your Mom in those faces.

Hugs,
Karen

Kristen A said...

Cute wall... good job! Looks like you are having way too much fun. ;)

Marie said...

Aren't you glad there's four kids so you can have nice, symmetrical family wall hangings?
I like it!

paula said...

The wall looks great. Very nice work!

You did a terrific job with the party.

Jeff & Jacki Sharp said...

Cute Erin! I love it. Thanks again for the fun party last night.