Before I had my own blog, I would get mad at those who didn't post daily. I couldn't understand why they didn't write a new post. Now I understand!
It's been an extremely busy time for me these past few weeks. I've really only had time to read blogs instead of write my own post.
However, today you are in for a real treat!!!
Last week we got our family pictures taken at the temple. I can't decide on some of the poses. So I need your help. Let me know which ones you'd choose!











Let me know what you think!
4 comments:
I'm guessing we're only allowed to choose one of each. SO I say, Hunter1, Rebecca1, Breanna2, Sara2 kids2, family.....2 I really like them both. Hard choices. Attractive family!
Oh Wow! They all look so great!!! I like all the number ones for all the kids individually, #2 for all the kids together and #1 for the family.
You do have cute kids! I say 1,2,2,2,2,1.
Okay, I took notes (I've always been a good student)
Hunter #1
Becca #2
Bre - both adorable, either
Sarah-both great,leaning towards #2
kids - #2
Family - #1
Just my opinion, for what it's worth.
Post a Comment