Back in January we had a book exchange for Book Club.
Not only did I bring this book for the exchange,
I chose it during the exchange.
I thought it would be fun for Bruce and I
to have some fun evenings planned just for us.
Then an idea came to me that this is what I'd do for his birthday.
I made a little ring thingy that showed:
What we'd be doing
Where it would be
When (I left blank so I could add the date)
What we needed for the date
I wrapped it up, along with a GPS (which we will need for some of the dates).
This time next year, I'm giving him a scrapbook with pictures of all the dates.
It will be a very fun year!
Last week was our first date of fun!
Wii night
The look of a man who's afraid his wife will win!
He should be afraid -- VERY AFRAID!
We played tennis because he always wins and I wanted to win for once --
but didn't.
Then we played bowling because that's the game I always win --
and did!
We played a little golf because he's really into golf now --
the first game we tied, then Bruce won the second game.
In the end, I got him to do a little DDR!
It was WAY fun!!!
For dessert -- we made chocolate covered strawberries
and fed them to each other!
I know, I know -- so romantic!
What will we do next????

4 comments:
How fun! What a great idea of doing photos of your dates. (I think I'll start trying to do some of that more often) It's amazing how many fun/creative date ideas can be done at home once kids are in bed for the night. :)
What a great idea, I agree with Karri. Where did you get the book?
That is very romantic! I'll have to come up with something like that.
Wow! Looks like fun--so cute:) I need to get a little more creative.
Post a Comment