Sarah's school had some group tickets that anyone could get for tonight's D-back's game. Bruce took her to her first LIVE baseball game. Oh, what a night!!!
Her very own #1 finger and rattle! A cute picture with Dad!
A quick photo-op with D-Baxter and growth chart poster. She dreamily said, "Mom, D-Baxter had his arm around me like this." (putting her arm around my back) It was so exciting -- and really the highlight of her evening! They were on their way to D-Baxter's house to meet him when he came down the stairs right where they were sitting. They also exchanged "high-fives." It was awesome!
She loved everything about the game and probably would have stayed the entire game, but it was a school night so they left early.
She also got to go to the "Sandlot" to do some batting practice.
She said, "Do you want to know how many I hit, Mom?"
"Of course I do!"
"FIVE! Mom, FIVE!"
It was so cute to hear about all that she did and what fun she had. In the end she said, "You really should have been there, Mom. It was so much fun!"
1 comment:
Those kinds of memories are the best! She'll be so grateful that you have it all written down right here. And...is she boy crazy? That whole arm around her things reminds me a lot of me when I was younger. She seems so young, but then again I started crushing on boys in kindergarten too...does D-Baxter count as a boy? :)
Post a Comment