For one of our labor day festivities, we had TWO weddings. Breanna & Sarah got married yesterday -- in our livingroom. Lots of kissing and dancing involved. It was simply beautiful. Sarah did all the decorations, while Breanna made sure Sarah had enough wedding gifts. I got to be the lucky Mother-of-the-brides! So fun! Both girls "married" a cute blonde boy from our ward, but since he was out of town, Pooh & Tigger stepped in for him.
Breanna & sweet husband
Sarah & her bouncy husband
I must say it was the funnest wedding I've ever been to so far!
2 comments:
That's so great. YOU GO GIRLS. I love how they've taken matters into their own hands with the boy out of town. And to understand how a "proxy" works...very, very good. :)
I thought for sure they'd married their stuffed animals by the title. We did that A LOT as kids.
The blonde boy huh? This is Primary gossip to me, I'm so curious! hehe
Post a Comment