Friday, October 10, 2008

Hunter update and a prayer

Hunter is doing great! It amazes me what antibiotics can do. He is back to his happy little self. His eyes and nose have cleared from the conjestion and he looks so healthy. He's talking more, smiling more, and sleeping much better! A happy mom is a well-rested mom!

I'm so grateful to all the doctors and nurses, but most especially to my Heavenly Father for watching out for our "little man." Thank you for all the comments and concerns on my last blog!

On a much funnier note...
Bruce and I always look forward to the end of the each night when our kids say their prayers. Sarah always includes the whole world, the neighbors and all of us to sleep well. Last night was the funniest and most sincere prayer. Our favorite part of her prayer was:

"Please bless the bad guys that might try to get us that they will die or be nice."

So if you know any bad guys, please warn them in advance -- shape up or they might be shipped out.

3 comments:

Bianca said...

Haha. Kids are funny. And yes, I tagged you!

Larry and Karri said...

I was sad to read about little Hunter - I didn't even know he was sick! - but I'm glad he's doing much better now.

Gotta love kids' prayers - when my brother Casey was little, we taught him to pray for the missionaries but since he couldn't pronounce "missionaries" he'd say "Mishhhha-weenies!" We still laugh about that one.

Mels said...

glad to hear it! give 'im lots of hugs.