Friday, September 5, 2008

Gummy Fangs

Wouldn't you think Hunter already has his top teeth? Nope -- they are gummy fangs. His gums actually hang down and look like teeth. It gives him quite the cheesy grin. What will happen when his actual teeth come in? Will the fangs still be there? Will he show more gum than teeth? And what about the gap between the teeth?



THIS! Rebecca had the same problem. However, once her teeth came in the gums moved back. Look at this cute smile! She has no problems other than a boat load of drool when she's teething!

4 comments:

XO said...

Joel always makes fun of Ben's big gap - he says he'll look really goofy as a teenager. Of course, he's speaking from experience...

I think it's adorable, but the gums stretching like that looks painful...except for the happy-as-can-be smile!

Breanne said...

One week of blogging and you're already a regular! ...Love your funny stories, and looking forward to more. I'm sure if you get into the background of your blog, you will out do everybody with your digital scrapbooking!

Erin said...

I don't know about digital scrapbooking. I haven't looked into it that much. Good idea, though! :)

Larry and Karri said...

How cute! Love the gummy fangs. Does that mean we can call him count fangula now? :)