For dinner that night we ate some terrific tamales, made by Brent. Our family loves, loves, loves tamales so it was a hit. Poor Lori, that is not always the case. Sometimes my kids can be very picky eaters.
In the evening, Jennifer out-did herself by putting on an extraordinary fashion show. She got the girls all dolled-up. The girls absolutely love it! Lori, my SIL, kept all her kids Halloween costumes over the years. The girls got to pick our which one to where. Here's your own little glimpse of a fun night!
Pumpkin Princess
Bride/Wedding girl (That's what Becca calls her)
Cutest green M&M on the planet.
Please, Breanna, look at the camera!
Breanna, at the camera PLEASE!
There we go -- that's a wrap everybody!
Oh, no wait -- can't forget the cutest boy on the planet!
When he found out that his Aunt Lori kept Nathan's hat from a costume, he was in heaven the whole weekend!
Fun, fun trip!
3 comments:
They are going to LOVE looking back on these pictures!!!
I didn't know you were the RS president too. "survive" is a good way to describe it. ;)
How fun. Costumes are fun to dress up in, many hours of fun.
Green or red tamales?
ok, I was reading a friend from churches blog. I went to her bloglist and started reading her friends blog. I did this on her friends blog also. I saw the word Holbrook and started reading your blog. I recognized your husband Bruce. I grew up with the Turleys in Holbrook. They were in my ward!!! Anyway, I thought this was very cool. My name is Machelle Zufelt. I live in Glendale. Tell Bruce I said hi.
Post a Comment