Friday, July 2, 2010

Dear Tooth Fairy

Sarah: Mom, does Jesus have connections with the
t-o-o-t-h-f-a-i-r-y?
Me:  I don't know.
Sarah:  I know He talks with the elves and with Santa.  I was just wondering if He talks with the tooth fairy.


The tooth fairy did come.  All money was counted and she's going shopping today!

4 comments:

paula said...

Cute, that's a keeper. The tooth fairy usually forgets the first night at our house and needs a reminder. Hey, she has been at that job a long time:)

Did I tell you when Kevra came home from church years ago and announced that Ashley's mom is the tooth fairy? (a girl at church)
Really, I said. Her mom is the tooth fairy?
No, she said, that means you are the tooth fairy.
But you just said Ashley's mom was the tooth fairy, I replied.
No mom, kev getting frustrated.

I really had her going, it was great fun.

Lynette said...

That is adorable! I love Sarah, she is so smart!

Susan said...

I am so glad the tooth fairy let you keep the letter. It will be a future treasure!

Christy said...

That's a super cute letter! Next time I see you remind me to tell you about something super sweet Sarah said in Primary. It brought a tear to my eye!