Friday, February 26, 2010

Potty News

Hello.  My name is Rebecca.
I don't like the potty.
My mommy makes me go about every hour.
When I go, I ask her, "What's that?"
She tells me.
I tell her, "No, that's not it. It's water.  Lellow water."

Hello.  My name is Hunter.
I LOVE the potty.
My mommy is always kicking me out of the bathroom.
I love to play with the water and put lots of toilet paper
and other objects like my sisters' brush in the potty.
I'm always getting into trouble when I get in the toilet
and I just can't figure out why it grosses her out so much.
It's way fun!


8 comments:

Silvia and Steven said...

ha ha that is TOO FUNNY! Alexander loves hanging around in the bathroom. Maybe even more because I've made the bathrooms off limit to him now.

Keep up the potty training it's different for everyone but once you get it'll be GREAT!

Christy said...

That's hilarious! (well to me of course, the one who doesn't have to endure it.)

Jennifer Turley said...

CUTE PICTURES!!!!! I love it!! Sounds like you are having loads of fun potty training! hahahaha! love you <3

Bianca said...

The sad truth....

Jade said...

Isn't it funny how it works out that way?

Jen said...

Arthur loves the bathroom too! He loves to unroll the toilet paper.. Good luck! Your kids are so lucky to have such a good mommy!

Mels said...

luv it! Isn't that how it goes? Can't keep them out of it then can't get them to go in it! Good luck:)

Larry and Karri said...

Ha ha - Randy LOVES playing in the water too. Fortunately we've managed to keep him away from the toilet (mostly).

BTW - Sarah said something so funny in primary yesterday! We were singing the song, "Follow the Prophet" and the chorister asked why it took the Israelites 40 years to reach the promised land? Sarah answered and said that it took them so long because they didn't have any cars back then. So true! :)