Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Lovin' It!


This weekend was filled with organization!  It took all weekend, but I finally got all the scrapbook boxes unloaded and organized!  YIPEE!!!


My cute husband got the garage all organized.  We unloaded a few more boxes as well.  There's so much more room!!!! 
Thank you, honey!

On a side note -- I just wanted to record this for future posterity.  Bruce does NOT like to waste anything!  So, this weekend, he made pixie-stick lemonade.  Yes, you read that correctly -- PIXIE STICK lemonade.  We have so many since he and Breanna won them at the school carnival.  He picked a bunch of lemons off of our tree, juiced them, and put in cherry pixie sticks.  Then, he gradually added regular sugar.  It wasn't that great at first, but after a bit more sugar or water or lemon juice, it got better. 
He's so innovative!

7 comments:

DA said...

I'm so impressed, it looks great!! Organizing is one of the last things I like to do. . .:)

Janalee said...

That's the perfect idea to use up pixie stix! Bruce and I think alike.

Larry and Karri said...

Pixie-stick lemonade? Amazing!! Bruce woulda made an awesome pioneer woman. :)

Bianca said...

Seems like everyone is getting organized this year (must be a new year's thing). We are also hopping on that wagon. So far we got 2 overhead garage storage things. Now I just have to go through and get rid of all the stuff I don't need and keep the stuff I do need!

Susan said...

Looks like no more paper for you! (I have the same problem.) It may just be the camera angle but that shelf looks like it is about to give. :) By the way, where is this new scrapbook closet?

Mels said...

Way to go!

Shannon said...

Congrats on the organization! It is so refreshing isn't it. I don't spend much time cleaning when I have less junk. Only having what you need is so liberating. Good work!