Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Pretty nails!

For Christmas my brother's family gave us a nail polish kit.  They look like pens, but one lid is for painting the nails and the top lid is a fine point that is for decorating.  We had ourselves a little nail party yesterday.


Rebecca wanted red nails with white flowers.  That smeared flower was the second, so instead of painting it for a third time, I just left it smeared.

Sarah wanted snowflakes on her toes and a snowman on her thumbs.

Breanna wanted hearts.

It was loads of fun!  Thanks Shayne, Nyla & kids!  We've had a lot of fun!

2 comments:

paula said...

What a neat gift for a lovely group of girls.

The Wilsons said...

What a fun gift! You are such a cute mom! Kailee & I tried to put "pretties" on her fingers and toes, but I took too long and she gave up on me. :) Oh well, apparently I haven't had enough practice with 3 boys. hee hee!