Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Locks of Love

A while back I decided that I wanted to donate Breanna's pretty blonde hair to "Locks of Love". It's been growing out for about a year or so. We finally reached the 10" needed to donate. Thank goodness! It was starting to tangle a lot, and with her sensitive head (just like her mother) "pretty hair" was getting to be very difficult. Here's the result:


Our little Rapunzel has cut her hair and she's still as cute as ever!

7 comments:

paula said...

She looks so grown up. Is she okay with it, I know she is all about the hair. Very cute and stylish and a great way to help others. Good job Breanna.

Jen said...

Such a pretty girl! She will probably remember that forever!! Great idea!

Jade said...

She is so cute. She looks good with long and short hair.

Bianca said...

Very cute!

Sung said...

Wow, Breanna looks great! What a good girl for donating her hair!

Erin said...

She is okay with the hair. In fact, after her bath she said, "Mommy, my hair even looked beautiful in the bath." She likes to flip it around. So funny!

Janalee said...

AHHHHHHHHH! I can't believe this!