Friday, June 26, 2009

Today my baby is ONE!

One year ago today, we were heading to hospital to have our sweet little boy! I remember feeling happiness, relief (because it was almost over and our last one), and joy! The picture may not look that way though. I was feeling really ready to have this little boy!
Hunter Bruce Turley -- weighing 7 lbs. 7 oz. -- 21 inches long
Everything's going to be A-okay, Mom!
My favorite spot to take naps!
My sweet boy!
Born with gummy fangs!
The only child to get Bruce's brown eyes! Love them!
So bloomin' cute!
I'll let you put in your own caption here!
Lookin' good in brown -- it matches his eyes!
The gummy fangs are now growing teeth!
Fun tidbits of info:
  • about ready to start walking
  • pulls himself up to standing and walks along furniture
  • loves, loves, loves strawberries -- can't get enough of them
  • fast crawler, and is beginning to get into everything
  • adores his sisters and has fun pulling their hair
  • becoming a daddy's boy -- I love it -- cried every morning when Bruce left for work -- the only way I found to calm him was to have him watch Bruce leave out the window
  • wants Daddy to put him to bed at night -- Best buddies!

4 comments:

Bianca said...

He is so precious. Cute little boy! I can't believe he's growing so fast!

Lori said...

Hi Erin - how are you? What a cute family! We need to get together and catch up on life. Email me so I can invite you to my blog it is private ellcc_morris1@cox.net. Hope life is good! Lori

paula said...

Wow, the one year already. His newborn picture looks just like him. Such a cutie.
We loved having you guys over last night.

Mels said...

He is a cutie. We hope we get to see your darling family sooner than later. They all grow up so fast!