For our first post, we thought it would be fun to start our post with things you might not know about us!
Let's start with Bruce:
1) Known as "Bruiser" on his high school sports teams. You can ask him about that one.
2) The scars on his arm that look like a tiger attacked him are actually from when he fell through the roof of our attic.
3) He's a really good sport about letting his daughters make him "beautiful".
Erin -- since I'm too busy taking pictures of everyone else, I don't have a snapshot of myself.
1) I swallowed a guitar wire when I was two years old.
2) I've always wanted to learn how to cut hair!
3) I can move my pinky toe onto my other toes.
1) Loves everyone she meets. Always wants to meet new friends.
2) Has scary dreams sometimes.
3) Wants to grow up and be a teacher, garbage truck driver, doctor, etc.....
1) Our pretty princess -- loves everything about dressing up, putting on jewelry and makeup, and wearing her "glass slippers".
2) Can't get enough of Hunter
3) Loves to dig and play in the dirt -- for hours
Rebecca (Sweet Pea):
1) Learned how to say "Hunter" before anyone else's name.
2) Milk allergy is completely gone! Yipee!
3) Can't sit still and play toys for longer than 30 seconds. Loves to roam around the house to see what other trouble is out there.
4) Most importantly, is Daddy's girl. She calls for him, as loud as she can, every morning when she wakes up.
Hunter (Slugger, Little Man):
2) Sleeps for six hours at a time at night -- except for last night, of course.
3) Is a momma's boy -- for now.
3 comments:
Yeah! Welcome to the blogging world! I think blogging is a fun way of having a journal.
Those are all so cute details about your kids! Great pictures. I like how Bruce lets the girls dress them up. When he's asleep they might put makeup on him:)
Cute name, shortntall. And congrats on the birth of your 5th child-the blog, seriously. no seriously. NO. SERIOUSLY.
Now we get to peek and see how crazy your world really is with four, four and under. Don't leave out the dirt!
bruce, was that your graduation from ASU? You look good princess. - ART
Post a Comment